MS vs QG Match 3, PSL 2023, Match Preview, Fantasy XI & Live Streaming

PSL 2023 is off to a great start and possibly the greatest ever PSL start because of the fantastic PSL 2023 opening ceremony along with last over high voltage matches between MS vs LQ & KK vs PZ both of which have seen the fight till the last ball delivered which is pretty exciting not just for cricket fans in Pakistan but all around the world. Below you can find MS vs QG probable team XIs and the best fantasy XI team for MyStars11 & Dream11 with other key details like weather and pitch conditions. 

MS vs QG Match Details

Match: Multan Sultans vs Quetta Gladiators

Competition: Pakistan Super League (PSL) 2023

Date: 15th February 2023

Time: 07:30 PST or 8:00 PM IST

Ground: Multan International Cricket Stadium

Weather Forecast

The conditions will be warm & dry with temperatures expected to be between 22 to 25-degree celsius with no rain interruptions which is perfect weather conditions for another highly competitive match in PSL 2023. 

Pitch Report

In the last 2 matches, we have seen quality pitches being used in this year’s PSL which are offering great support to the batters. The average 1st innings score in Multan is around 193 runs in the last T20s played at this venue. Pacers will again have a hard day at work while there will be something available for spinners to utilize and take crucial wickets in the mid-overs. In the first game, Qalandars scored 175 runs which proved to be enough as they defeated the home team Sultans by only 1 run in the PSL opening game. 

MS vs QG Probable Playing XIs

Team Multan lost a very close match against Lahore but they will surely look to carry on with the same team combination although the middle order got exposed badly in the last game. Rizwan & Shan remains the key batters who need to be taken out if Quetta wants to restrict Multan on a relatively easy chasable target. 

Below are the probable team XIs for MS vs QG match 3 of PSL 2023. 

Multan Sultans: DA Miller, Shan Masood, Khushdil Shah, Usman Khan, Kieron Pollard, Mohammad Rizwan(C), Usama Mir, Sameen Gul, AJ Hosein, Shahnawaz Dahani, Ihsanullah

Quetta Gladiators: JJ Roy, MJ Guptill, Will Smeed, Aimal Khan, Mohammad Nawaz, W Hasaranga, Iftikhar Ahmed, Muhammad Hasnain, Mohammad Hafeez, S Ahmed(C), Naseem Shah

MS vs QG MyStars11 Fantasy Team

Quetta & Multan have good depth available in their squads for both local and International players so it was difficult to choose the best eleven straightforward. However, after analysis and consideration of present performances, we have below mentioned the best possible MyStars11 team for MS vs QG match which you can select to win top points & cash rewards. 

Fantasy XI: Mohammad Rizwan (wk & c), JJ Roy, Iftikhar Ahmed, Shan Masood, Kieron Pollard, Wanindu Hasaranga (vc), Mohammad Hafeez, Mohammad Hasnain, Naseem Shah, Usama Mir, AJ Hosein

It is a no-brainer to make Mohammad Rizwan the captain of your team as he is currently the most consistent T20 player in the circuit and he is in prime batting form as well which we have seen in the recently concluded BPL and in PSL 2023 opening game. Hasaranga is our choice for vice-captaincy because he is the 2nd best T20I bowler in the world and he can make things happen for Quetta by taking crucial wickets in the middle orders. 

MS vs QG Head-to-Head PSL Record

Quetta used to have dominance over Multan in earlier seasons but ever since Rizwan took over the leadership they have had the upper hand against Gladiators. Multan has defeated Quetta three times in the last five matches which will give them great confidence to continue the winning momentum against team Quetta. 

 Matches PlayedMS WonQG WonTieNR
Last 553101

MS vs QG Match Live Streaming

PTV Sports & ARY ZAP are the official PSL 2023 streaming partners along with other free options like Tamasha, Daraz & Cricwick in Pakistan. The tournament is also broadcasted live in India along with all other member & associate cricket nations. If you face any issues in watching from official broadcast partners then you can also watch it live on free websites like WebCric, TouchCric & CricHD which will have all PSL matches live in HD & Ultra HD quality. 

MS vs QG Match Prediction

Bookmakers along with many cricket experts predict Multan Sultans to win this game as they got a winning probability of 57% in comparison with Gladiators winning probability of only 43%. However, in T20 cricket tables can be turned around very quickly as in previous seasons Naseem & Hasnain struggled a lot which helped Multan to score big totals against them but now Naseem has become a Champion bowler while Hasnain also gained a lot of exposure and experience of playing at this level. W Hasaranga & Mohammad Nawaz are other quality bowling options Quetta got this year that can cause serious trouble for Multan. 

Players to watch out for or to bet your horses on will be Shan Masood, Mohammad Rizwan, and David Miller from Multan while Jason Roy, Iftikhar Ahmed, and Martin Guptill are key players for Quetta who they will rely on to impose a big total if they bat 1st. 

Similar Posts

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *