KK vs QG Match 6, PSL 2023, Match Preview, Fantasy XI & Live Streaming

Today in the 6th match of PSL 2023 between Karachi Kings & Quetta Gladiators one team who has not gotten any points so far will finally have a chance to record a WIN and get things underway. KK has lost 2 of their opening games already while Quetta was also trashed badly by Multan Sultans in their first game. Karachi Kings would be desperate to have a WIN because losing three games in a row would be highly embarrassing for the franchise as well as KK fans as they are playing their home games. Below you can find KK vs QG probable team XIs and the best fantasy XI team for MyStars11 & Dream11 with other key details like weather and pitch conditions. 

KK vs QG Match Details

Both of these franchises have huge support in the city of lights because KK is representing Karachi while QG is owned by a Karachi-based club Omar Associates which also has Karachi’s Champion player Sarfaraz Ahmed as captain so it is expected to be a Housefull game with huge support for both teams. 

Match: Karachi Kings vs Quetta Gladiators, Match 6

Competition: Pakistan Super League (PSL) 2023

Date: 18th February 2023

Time: 07:00 PST or 7:30 PM IST

Ground: National Stadium, Karachi

Weather Forecast

Another game with no rain interruptions and the temperatures are expected to be around 33 to 17 degrees as the weather in Karachi cools down as the night progresses with the sea breeze taking its effect. Humidity is expected to be around 48% during the game which is a bit high and may bring in some dew factor. 

Pitch Report

We expect to witness another high-scoring game as the pitches in Karachi are generally very good for batting with a little bit of swing on offer and quality spinners can definitely trouble batters as well on this pitch. The team batting first would ideally look to score a minimum of 175 runs which will be a par score on this pitch. 

KK vs QG Probable Playing XIs

With two back-to-back losses, Karachi Kings may look for more changes in their playing XI and they would be eager to finally have a winning combination that can win them matches on a consistent basis. AJ Tye has to improve his line and length which can not only restrict batters but also provide wickets to the team in powerplay overs. 

Quetta Gladiators, on the other hand, will look to field the same team as the last match and hope that the batting collapse against Sultans was just a one-off thing and on a  batting pitch, they will be cracking to put up a big score or chase down the target. Mohammad Hafeez needs to play in the top order to create a bigger impact for the team. 

Below are the probable team XIs for KK vs QG match 6 of PSL 2023. 

Karachi Kings: S Malik, JM Vince, Sharjeel Khan, Haider Ali, Irfan Khan, IM Wasim(C), JK Fuller, Qasim Akram, MS Wade, Mohammad Amir, AJ Tye

Quetta Gladiators: JJ Roy, MJ Guptill, Abdul Bangalzai, Mohammad Nawaz, Iftikhar Ahmed, Mohammad Hafeez, S Ahmed(C), Umar Akmal, Naseem Shah, N Thushara, M Hasnain

KK vs QG Fantasy Team

Both teams have strong and weak points in their lineups and have some players out of form so it was a difficult task to create the best possible fantasy XI for KK vs QG match 6 in PSL 2023. We have preferred Wade over Sarfaraz as keeper because Wade is a much more explosive batter than Sarfaraz in the middle overs. Below you can check the best possible KK vs QG fantasy XI which you can select on MyStars11 or on Dream11 to win great cash rewards.

Fantasy XI: Matthew Wade (wk), Shoaib Malik (vc), James Vince, Jason Roy, Iftikhar Ahmed, Imad Wasim, Mohammad Nawaz (c), Mohammad Amir, Naseem Shah, N Thushara

We have named Mohammad Nawaz as the captain for this game because he is a real match winner and if Quetta beats Karachi then we expect Nawaz to play a very crucial role. Shoaib Malik is our candidate for vice captaincy because of his red-hot form and all-around playing capabilities. Iftikhar Ahmed is another player who can make the game one-sided because of the brilliant hitting form he displayed in the recently concluded Bangladesh Premier League. 

KK vs QG Match Live Streaming

To watch PSL 2023 free live streaming, you got many great quality options on your fingertips like PTV Sports, ARYZAP, Tamasha, Tapmad, Cricwick, and many others. KK vs QG match will be live in India and all around the world as well with access available on free streaming websites like ike WebCric, TouchCric & CricHD which will have the match banners available on their homepage which one can click and start enjoying PSL 2023 live coverage. 

KK vs QG Head-to-Head PSL Record

In the last PSL, Quetta had beaten Karachi twice quite comprehensively which might give them a bit of edge and a sense of confidence before this game but mind you the way Quetta bottled down against Multan in the last game it won’t be easy for them due to psychological pressure of poor performance a few days ago. 

Overall, Quetta has a better winning record which makes them favorites for KK vs QG today’s match in PSL 2023. 

 Matches PlayedKK WonQG WonTieNR
Last 552300

KK vs QG Match Prediction

Cricket experts and experienced bookmakers have marked Quetta Gladiators as favorites for this match with a winning probability of around 55% while Karachi only got winning chances of around 45%. Matthew Wade, Haider Ali, Jason Roy, and Iftikhar Ahmed are top batters who you can bet on to win cash rewards while in the bowling department Mohammad Amir, Naseem Shah, and Nuwan Thushara are top pacers who are expected to trouble batters early on with some swing and bounce on offer with the new ball. 

We also predict Quetta Gladiators to win this match against Karachi because of the fact that they got a better-looking team on paper.

Similar Posts

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *